2013年11月13日星期三

Clarisonic Mia 2 a try!I'm in the same boat

Breech Great Deals at http://www.intertunes.co.uk/ 35 weeks Ecv is worth a try babies who are delivered vaginally do better than csection babies(Not by a lot, but a little), and it's better for you too!I had an ecv at 37 weeks, and even though it didn't succeed(38+ weeks now and baby is still breech), I still think it was worth trying.A csection is major surgery and if you can do a simple procedure to avoid one, give it a shot!I will say that i had some moderate discomfort(Pain)During the ecv, and that i was sore for 34 days afterward.But i still think it was worth Clarisonic Mia 2 a try!I'm in the same boat.I'll be 36 weeks on saturday my daughter has been breach for weeks shows no signs of turning.I've decided against ecv just because there is a certain amount of risk to the baby.I lost one early this year(Totaly different reason)And can't handel the idea of any risk to this one so i've decided if it comes down to it i'm going to have the csection.My dr.Told me yesterday that although it's not common at this point the baby can still turn on her own if we schedulle the csection they do a sonogram rite before to double check that it's needed.You really have to look at the pros cons of ecv determine if you feel comforatable or not.A csection is major surgery and if you can do a simple procedure to avoid one, give it a shot!I will say that i had some moderate discomfort(Pain)During the ecv, and that i was sore for 34 days afterward.But i still think it was worth a try!I just had a successful ecv yesterday.It took about 2 minutes and it was painful, but to avoid a"Traditional csection" (Straight down the center)Due to the baby's position it was worth it to me to try.I was scared of the risks, but they are very low percentagewise.We went to a large teaching hospital in the city to ensure the most safety with the procedure, and i don't think we would've done it with a less experienced and prepared team of healthcare providers.The baby did really well and we were montiored for about 90 minutes afterward.I should say i was a good candidate due to a good amount of amniotic fluid, no fetal engagement and the baby is over 7 lbs, and i am 38 weeks.I moncler jackets women uk don't think i would do it before 37 weeks b/c the baby might flip back.It felt strange but relax and breath deep and it wasn't really that painful.All of the doctors and nurses say they will know pretty quickly if it's going to work or not once they get started.My dr's immediately got the baby a good bit around and then got him the rest of the way.It may work for you too!Definitely talk to your doctor about all of risks.Help center press center contact us site map Membership newsletters newsletters True Religion register manage email subscriptions update account legal privacy policy terms of use Michael Kors UK Outlet Baby products britax car seats This internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only.If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.Please review the terms of use before using this site.Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of use.

没有评论:

发表评论