2013年12月1日星期日

louis vuitton bags uk gonna scream what a waste of a day

Boobs n True Religion Jeans bums This morning i had a lovely hot shower, stepped out and looked down at my ever increasing cup size to find a blob of something on my nipple.It looked like puss like you get Michael Kors Handbags Sale if you squeeze a spot(So i squeezed it a bit more)And got more. Anywho, i've seen a couple of references on things i've read saying that those 'bumps' may grow bigger and leak etc. (How sexy is pregnancy, really? ! )So it sounds like nothing to worry about but it's still nice to get the midwife or doctor's say so to set your mind at rest.I don't know if it would help re:The piles but there are these postlabour gel panty strips that i've seen in morrisons that you put in the fridge(Probably best not to put them in the fridge after you've used them! )To cool them down and then they're meant to be soothing on your stitches.I don't know whether they might help to soothe the haemorroids a bit(I've not had them so far, but still 20 weeks left to go so not going to speak too soon. )?Just a thought.I'm going to go and find something else immature to laugh at now hubby reckons i've gone mad but he's got the giggles tonight too, so our house is a very very very mad house.The midwife grabbed the phone and phoned the antenatal ward for me to go in and get checked out obviously i knew they were panicking about preeclampsia even though my blood pressures in my boots so this set me off crying and worrying again.Oh picked me up Clarisonic and for the next 4 hours we sat on a ward waiting for a doctor who, when she finally came, told me there was no specific problem and to go home!I gave another wee sample on the ward which they said came back clear(? )So werent worried.I demanded another dip so gave another one(Good job i find it easy to pee! )And that one came back postive for protein again they said this was normal for pregnancy and still sent me home! Sorry for the essay girls i just feel im louis vuitton bags uk gonna scream what a waste of a day and why will no one listen to me!I feel so drowsy and faint all the time i cant stay awake.I am putting most of it down to the fact im a hippo and havent got long left but surely they should have took into consideration what happened in the gp's! Health azsdiseases and conditions a zexaminations and tests a zmedicines a zslideshows azsupport groups a zsurgical and cosmetic procedures a zvideos Great Deals a z The materials in this web site are in no way intended to replace the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis or treatment of a doctor.The web site does not have answers to all problems.Answers to specific problems may not apply to everyone.If you notice medical symptoms or feel ill, you should consult your doctor for further information see our terms and conditions. Netdoctor is a publication of hearst moncler men magazines uk which is the trading name of the national magazine company ltd, 72 broadwick street, london, w1f 9ep.Registered in england 112955.

没有评论:

发表评论